TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Time for Personal reading reviews

I thought it was about time to add some reviews of some of my personal reading. I read a lot of books for review as per request by the author themselves or a publishing house, and it leaves little time for reading my choice of books. The first book here is one i downloaded to my Kindle for free. I had no idea what it was about, but i thought it sounded good.

Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep #1)

I loved this book. It gives such a clear viewpoint of farm life in New Zealand, i was drawn to the characters and found myself really feeling for Amy. I could not put this down and found myself willing the until i could sit and read some more to go quicker.


Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep #2)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment