TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Some words of wisdom

<3 Cindy
@[398923206865965:274:Fibro Colors HAVEN]

Too many of us ladies find parts of ourselves that we don't like. These words have lots of meaning and its about time we listened to them! I myself am very guilty of not feeling good about myself, or even treating myself properly. I am instead overly critical of myself and everything i do, i don't like enough about myself and this year i would like to change that. I am comfortable in my own body to an extent, but i still have that guilt and too many things i would like to change. This is something i need to work on, less changing of myself and more acceptance.

Blessings to all xx

1 comment:

  1. we all do, but you are a wonderful person and a fantastic Mum. You have been challenged in so many ways and you alweays fight back. You are right in that you need to be more accepting of yourself tho and that is so difficult for you I know.
    however and what ever I am so proud of you. Love you lot lots

    ReplyDelete