TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Do you sleep better alone or with children at home?

This is something i have been thinking about for a long time, and i thought i would see what my readers thought.

I am in the situation where my children go to see their dads every 2 weeks, the other goes 3 weekends out of 4. In between those times i am basically on my own with them. I do have a fantastic support network of friends and family, but at the end of the day evenings and night items i am alone.

I find i sleep much better when they are not home, or in the mornings when they have gone to school.
Its almost as if my brain is saying 'ok you can relax now'. I have now wondered for a long time, is this something that affects other single parents or am i just weird?

Having said that, does this affect parents who get the odd weekend away from their children when they go to friends or family members for the night?

Look forward to hearing your views dear readers

x

No comments:

Post a Comment