TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Applying for schools

Its that time again for me. It feels as if i did this only 5 minutes ago, not almost 2 years.

My youngest is now in year 6 and the applications for secondary schools are now being started. Although i haven't visited any local to me so far i have just sent my application in. I will however take her to visit the two we have selected. One of them and the preference she has already been round with my eldest, so she has some idea, but this time the spotlight will be on her. The other we didn't visit last time because my son knew where he wanted to go. So it will be an interesting visit.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that she gets to go to the same school as her brother. I still have to fill in the written application to the school itself. I will be calling them tomorrow for the pack, then all i have to do is wait until the 19th of April for the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment