TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Puppy's help





I wasn't intending to write a post today but was inspired to by Yoda.
He's my 16 week old long coat chihuahua.

He's been with the family for 5 days and has settled in well. I was going to save writing a post until i had a few more pictures to post, but as i was borrowing my mum's laptop to check my mail he has been trying to help. He's been licking the the keys, and had his paws all over the mouse pad making it very hard to type and add anything to my pages . Every time i move him he moves back and puts part of himself on the keyboard.










1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! Yoda is such a super cutey! I love the photo of him with his head on the laptop. So cute. I am also lucky as I get to see him in the flesh regularly too, or should that be in the "fur"?!! I love my Yoda cuddles!

    ReplyDelete