TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

Moving

Its been a hard slog but i have almost finished moving. Its been something i have done with help from my wonderful mum and a fab friend of ours who came over from Brighton with his van. We had a very wet but busy day moving things out of one house and into my new one.

There is still a long way to go as there are still a few things to move and then the massive clear up in the old house before i hand the keys back at the end of this month.

Then i will have the huge task of finding homes for everything in the new house. I already have the problem where some of my furniture won't fit into the rooms where they used to. I will have to do some juggling around and probably get rid of some of my bits and pieces. This is no bad thing as i will admit i have too many things and no real need for them.

Until then i am without Internet at the new house and am not getting on the laptop very much to update things. So bear with me a while longer and i will update this space with everything that has been happening, some things have been very exciting and i can't wait to upload pictures and tell all.

No comments:

Post a Comment