TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Busy, busy, busy

The last couple of days have been very busy. After my walk on Sunday i forgot that the car would still be out of action for a few days.
Monday is Freestyle gym for son, so it was a walk to gym and hang around for an hour and half. Luckily for us we got a lift home, I'm not sure I'd have managed the walk back, my hips and legs were really protesting.

Today (Tues) i went to a primary school nearby to deliver an outreach programme on toys for 2 classes of year 2 children. This was my first one for Bexhill Museum, and luckily i had the expert with me to follow her lead. I think it went very well, we had lots of reactions- good and bad from the children and some very interesting questions. I can't remember any of the dates now though!
Tonight was gym night for daughter. It would have been another walk there and wait around for 2 hours this time, but luckily mum didn't need her car at work after all so i could borrow that. Thank you mum!!! It saved me a lot of pain today.
Tomorrow hopefully i will get my car back working. And i will be lots of pennies poorer. I find it very hard without my car, and feel very restricted.

No comments:

Post a Comment